Tuesday 26 February 2013

The Vampire Diaries - Candice Accola's hairstyle



This week we’re focusing on a little bit of Celeb beauty inspired by actress Candice Accola who plays Caroline Forbes on The Vampire Diaries! (Delena al the way people)

Her hair is always in those beautiful signature waves, so I was inspired to do a video tutorial on how to emulate this simply chic look. As Caroline is Miss Mystic Falls, I wouldn’t want her to catch me with a hair out of line… literally. So I’ve outlined the simple steps for you below.

Watch and enjoy! Be sure to comment on what character style you’d like me to do next from any show!



  1. Start with your hair straight.
  2. Use some protecting cream, I'm using Living Proof Style Extender for a soft hold.
  3. Take small sections, wrap around the curling iron, hold for a few seconds (you don't want to wind up like THISDo this for your entire head.
  4. Frame your bangs. Wrap them backwards around the curling iron.
  5. Blend  your bangs and wave in with the rest of your hair
There you go!

-Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment